Complianceglobal.us is pure SPAM!!Yes.

These useless folks have no work other than to keep sending spam mails every other day. They say they offer some trainings, for which the initial mail was addressed to me. That was fair enough. What wasn’t was that after I asked them to unsubscribe me from their mailing list, since I did not find these trainings relevant; they continue to send me those *** mails.

I am getting increasingly frustrated at this fraud company.I suspect that they are one of those one-shed companies that operate in some corner of a city in some developing country and is manned by staff with pseudo western names.

This reviewer shared experience about "pure spam, sending spam mails , fraud company" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $242124. KELVIN11 is overall dissatisfied with Compliance Global. The most disappointing about online trainings at Compliance Global was complianceglobal-us spam, complianceglobal-us fraud comapny and complianceglobal-us spam phishing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Compliance Global.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Compliance Global to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Compliance Global?

Comments