Complianceglobal.us is a serious scam. This is what they did: They announced some kinds of professional trainings courses, to which I enrolled by paying a hefty fee. The event got cancelled due to low attendance, which was understandable. However, I felt cheated and scammed because their mail said that in the event of a no-show, they would refund the fee.

Now, the problem: They simply haven’t done it yet, almost a month after the scheduled event. They keep giving some *** excuses and are yet to refund. They appear to be a fake company to me. I have not come across any company that frauds and cheats, because no one who ever promises a course and fails to deliver goes back on refund. It seems like a criminal set up that exists by scamming and spamming.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of complianceglobal-us fake and complianceglobal-us fake webinars. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scamming and spamming company, fake compaany" of compliance global course and associated monetary loss in the amount of $545474. Compliance Global needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned compliance global course in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Compliance Global.

Had an Experience with Compliance Global?

Comments